PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello. I beg you, help or assist!!!! At my girlfriend a cancer of a breast. To her 32...

Natasha
16.08.2004, 10:29
Hello. I beg you, help or assist!!!! At my girlfriend a cancer of a breast. To her 32 years. Mum and the grandmother has died of a cancer of a breast at her at early age. One year ago to her have removed a breast, but have not made a chemotherapy iz-that the tumour was small and have counted, that all have removed. Sharp deterioration have begun gde-that one month ago. One of these days it or her have put in hospital and it was found out, that at her a cancer on 4 degrees. She tests pains in the field of a neck and on all body, does not move, cannot eat and hardly speaks. Now lays in hospital and to her do or make a chemotherapy through a dropper. Where it would be possible to address urgently that though to suspend process. What new methods or medicines and where it is possible to address are?? Now she is not in Moscow. If it is possible, very much you I ask, help or assist!!!

Rabaev G.G.
17.08.2004, 08:44
We recommend MNIOI to them. Herzen, ONTS Russian Academy of Medical Science, unit of chemotherapy RNTSRR. It is At the moment shown himiogormonalnoe treatment, thus as the first line of a chemotherapy can be considered or examined;surveyed taksany.