PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello. At my mum (52 years) a tumour of the right brachium. One year ago proved...

Anna
08.08.2004, 00:40
Hello. At my mum (52 years) a tumour of the right brachium. One year ago operation on a dissecting away of a tumour, after a course of chemistry is spent. The tumour has appeared again, the chemistry with a hyperthermia is spent. The tumour from a place of carrying out of a hyperthermia has left, but has appeared above. Vrach-the surgeon recommends the ablation, any goranty. We with mum consider or count that else it is possible for something to try or taste. Like would agree on radial therapy (too nikaih guarantees, but nevertheless not ablation). Mum is observed on Kashirke in RONTS by it or him. Blohina. Prompt, whether it is possible to make something or something else, kuda-that to address? Very much I worry, izvenite if something not so.

The anonym
09.08.2004, 15:40
Try to address for consultation in 62 hospital near Moscow it is desirable to Mahsonu Anatoly Nahimovich. The Reception
561 23 21
561 23 62

Help service
561 23 18
Fax 419 99 01

Konsultativno-a diagnostic out-patient department
Managing out-patient department polunina 561 24 56
JAroslavna Alekseevna

Rabaev G.G.
11.08.2004, 14:35
Do not play for time and agree with the offered treatment, for the present probably, efficiency of radial therapy as independent treatment it is non-comparable nnizhe surgical treatment.