PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Tell or Say, than occurrence on a neck, breasts, brachiums large not can be caused or called...

Love
09.08.2004, 06:11
Tell or Say, than occurrence on a neck, breasts, brachiums large not flat rodinok temno-red and jarko-red color can be caused or called?

Ivan
10.08.2004, 09:51
The dear doctor Berzoj Alexander And.
Me question Ljubovi from 10.06.2003 20 : 01 : 41 (has interested Love June, 10th 2003 20 : 01 : 41
Tell or Say, than occurrence on a neck, breasts, brachiums large not flat rodinok temno-red and jarko-red color can be caused or called?)
You could not answer this question. The matter is that and at me at any stage on a body have appeared similar "rodinki". Temno-red and jarko-red color. In diameter from 1 up to 5 millimeters. Flat (tower above the basic surface no more than 1..2 millimeters). Are chaotically scattered on all surface of a body in a zone: below brachiums up to a girdle. Distance between them from 30 up to 300 millimeters. When precisely they have appeared, certainly, I do not remember. Where - that several years ago. But during this period I already consisted on the account in onkodispansere.
Yours faithfully Ivan.

Berzoj A.A.
11.08.2004, 07:03
- Visible, it is a question of teleangiectasias - expansion of fine vessels (arterioles, capillaries) - something reminding hemangiomas.
The reason can be the metabolic processes reducing elastichnost/prochnocht a vascular walls.
To an oncology it (basically) has no attitude or relation.