PDA

Просмотр полной версии : To my groom of 40 years, he recently has transferred or carried operation In occasion of a carcinoma of the stomach 3...

Irina
08.08.2004, 23:07
To my groom of 40 years, he recently has transferred or carried operation
In occasion of a carcinoma of the stomach of 3 degrees. It has been spent
Resection of a stomach, after a while - a course
Irradiations. The remote metastasises are not revealed. It would be desirable to learn or find out, how much or as far as it is dangerous to its or his further life, whether it by right of succession can be passed the child? Whether it is possible for him to have children? What way of life is better
To him a message? Whether it is dangerous for rostvennikov, in particular, children living by series?
Perhaps, will prompt any methods of a recovery?
In advance thanks.

Rabaev G.G.
10.08.2004, 08:38
Your groom is not dangerous to associates, the forecast is defined or determined by a stage of disease. Necessity for radial therapy rather disputable.

Irina
10.08.2004, 22:32
Hello Gennady Gavrilovich! Thanks that have responded to my questions. As to a stage of disease, from an extract follows: " Cancer of a body of a stomach pT4H0M0 / III-and stadija/. Moche-stone illness or disease. Operation has passed or has taken place 15.11.2000... Result of preoperative histological research: a picture of a low-grade cancer.... At audit: on a back wall of a body of a stomach there is bljudtseobraznaja a tumour 67 see a Tumour sprouts mezokolon and parapankreaticheskuju a fat. Remote metatstazov it is not revealed. The transabdominal gastrectomy, a resection mezokolon is made.... Result patologogistologicheskogo researches NN21187-201: malodifferentsirovannaja an adenocarcinoma sprouting all layers, walls and the big omentum. In edges or territories of a resection of elements of a tumour it is not found. In a macropreparation in the big and small omentums of the increased lymphonoduses it is not found.... In view of mestno-the widespread process it is shown (and postoperative radial therapy has been spent).... " - These data as it seems to me, the cores, are taken from an extract. Very much it would be desirable to learn or find out more in detail concerning forecasts. In particular:
1. Whether it is possible to consider or count now its or his recovered or illness or disease still is present? Under what condition he can consider or count itself(himself) finally free from this illness or disease?
2. Whether in this connection it is necessary and whether it is possible to apply any methods of treatment, in particular, nonconventional: treatment by grasses, urinoterapiju, starvation, etc. - applied treatment of oncologic diseases? Or enough preventive measures, and what?
3. Whether it is possible and whether it is necessary to apply BADy, in particular firms Vision?
4. Whether it is possible for him to have children? What risk of transfer of illness or disease by right of succession?
5. Heard, that according to statistics, the five years' survival rate at mestnorasprostranennom a cancer does not exceed 30 %. Really and in this case all so is remediless?
Very much I hope for your help, in advance thanks.