PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Onko-markers - what is it such this kind of diagnostics also is how much exact? Konk...

Oleg
04.08.2004, 21:02
Onko-markers - what is it such this kind of diagnostics also is how much exact? Particularly, at what stage by means of onko-markers it is possible to diagnose a carcinoma of the stomach? And that my father in two hospitals laid, speak that "carcinoma of the stomach", and except for a biopsy to do or make are able nothing (2 times did or made). The biopsy of a cancer does not show.

The anonym
05.08.2004, 01:36
On the basis of markers anybody will peerly not treat all of you

Oleg
05.08.2004, 21:56
It is a question just of that, doctors wish to treat and delete a stomach, they are assured, t. To. Saw a tumour through a gastroscope and on a x-ray film. Doctors do not need to be persuaded, to me the father needs to be persuaded on operation. The histology of a cancer does not show, here I and have asked about additional methods of diagnostics.

scorceni
06.08.2004, 20:55
Histological both or the cytologic research and not only a stomach is that method on the basis of which in general begin treatment. Therefore if the biopsy gives negative result that it can be connected 1 with a wrong fence of a material and in insufficient kolichesvte / it is recommended 4_5 slices slizistoj/or 2 otsustviem tumoral body height in an investigated or a researched place. 3 with features of body height opuholi/infiltrativnyj tip/

The anonym
07.08.2004, 19:54
The unique variant it to tell or say to him the truth, about that that if will start itself " will mount upon a neck " to relatives who will carry behind it or him a mud and tp. And hospitals and fast will refuse it or him speaking: " Well in fact 4 stage ". Let it sounds cynically, and it is raspingly BUT it can really work. The person close to me has died iz-for its or his own inactivity, too thought thought, and then bats metastasises in a bone a terrible pain netransportabilnosit and tp. Here. If in Moscow it is possible to bring preparations on kashirskuju and tp,

Oleg
08.08.2004, 05:43
Yes he knows the truth. Simply panically is afraid of operation and as the ostrich hides a head in sand. Tries itself will convince " and suddenly it not a cancer, and suddenly itself will resolve, and suddenly doctors are mistaken, come what may... ". Can agree with any hospeace and on its or his excursion to reduce? And he the started cancer patients never in a life saw that, saw in hospital only operable or resectable (before operation) enough in a decent status.

The anonym
08.08.2004, 16:54
If Moscow hospeaces: at 11 city hospital and on sports (http: // www. hospice. ru/)... Try to agree about excursion.

Berzoj A.A.
09.08.2004, 20:11
Onkomarkery to diagnostics are not applied! The unique variant of use - the control over the treated patients at which their level has been raised or increased, but has decreased after treatment.
And even in this situation - their definition - more scientific purpose....
About " Onko-the Test or Dough " it is possible prohonour here:
http: // mammolog. narod. ru/onco_test. html