PDA

Просмотр полной версии : At me a plural hemangioma of a liver. 4 educations: 20, 25, 40 and 45 mm in...

Tatyana
09.08.2004, 08:36
At me a plural hemangioma of a liver. 4 educations: 20, 25, 40 and 45 mm in section according to a computer tomography with contrasting. Has found out casually, passed or took place inspection in occasion of girdle pains in the field of a stomach or belly. It is diagnosed also chronic pankreotit. Till this moment felt always itself healthy. Prompt, what contraindications exist at plural hemangiomas? Whether it is possible to sunbathe, work on a computer, to accept fiziolechenie, etc. the Doctor have offered the nothing which has diagnosed and observed me not by way of treatment by way of contraindications have congratulated what not a cancer as assumed and advised periodically to be checked and all. The diagnosis is put 1 one month ago. I live in a zone of raised or increased radiation (a natural background 17 18 mikrorengen at an o'clock) and job is connected with a computer of 4 6 hours per day sometimes and 8. Whether It is necessary to me to send pictures? I have scanned them, but picture KT indistinct (scanned I have in view of), and Uzi, where not such exact sizes quite good.

Kozlov D.V.
09.08.2004, 15:25
At hemangiomas less than 5 santimerov in diameter of anything also it is not undertaken. Only observation. Why greater or big operate - only owing to possible or probable break and a bleeding (for example, leaving the bus were knocked by the right side, etc.). From here and references - to try to avoid traumas of a stomach or belly. More no restrictions are present. Pains are connected, obviously, with the mentioned pancreatitis (holetsistopankreatitom or gepatoholetsistopankreatitom - illnesses or diseases in this zone seldom flow separately), t. To. Your hemangiomas - since a birth.