PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Dear doctors Rabaev or Goats! If Could you I ask to respond m...

Victor
08.08.2004, 22:56
Dear doctors Rabaev or Goats! If Could you I ask to respond me in brief to following questions.
My relative is hospitalized in the scheduled order in 24 hospital of Moscow (koloproktologija).
At inspection at a polyclinic level have revealed according to doctors a tumour of a sigmoid intestine, and the doctor has told or said that the tumour breaks up (probably there is a bleeding) at oporozhnenii kishichnika. Also it is possible or probable that there are blackouts on a liver (by results of US). Now at it or him difficulty with oporozhneniem an intestine practically every day. The first difficulties with oporozhneniem kishichnika have begun approximately with its or his words about half a year back. To the patient 73 years.
At me following questions: 1. Whether It is possible to consider or count a sign of disintegration of a tumour as 4 degree of a cancer or there is a hope that gde-that 2 I or 3 I a degree?
2. Whether operation with excision of the center and applying kolostomy or a roundabout or collateral anastomosis is possible or probable? Or if a situation zapushchenna (the tumour is not operable) that operation without excision of the basic center with applying kolostomy or an anastomosis and in the further the decision of a question on carrying out of a chemotherapy or something or something else?
Whether 3. there is a sense to bring a attention to the question on its or his translation or transfer in more specialized establishment (ONTS, Baumanka, in-t proctologies, 62 I hospital or can be to Bryansk to Kozlovu D. (if there will take)) or all that it is really possible to make in 24 hospital?
I fine understand what to answer all these questions it is precisely impossible in conditions of conference and all taki proceeding from your experience even approximate answers. In advance ogoromnoe thanks. Yours faithfully, Victor.

Victor (addition)
09.08.2004, 09:27
12.02.03 attending physician in hospital has informed, that there are two metastasises in a liver. To next Thursday have appointed or nominated operation. But the doctor has told or said that all opredilitsja only at operation. Probably that will simply look or see and will sew up. Really it is impossible to deduce or remove even kolostomu?