PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! The woman of 72 years has been operated in occasion of RJA, after has passed or has taken place 6...

Masha
05.08.2004, 03:17
Hello!
The woman of 72 years has been operated in occasion of RJA, after has passed or has taken place 6 courses of a chemotherapy (taksol, karboplatin). After treatment there was a center in a liver (1, 0 sm h 0, 9 sm), and a liquid in a stomach or belly (not free, and osumkovannaja). The tumoral marker is peer 11. The woman have released or have let off home, following javka after 3 h months. At me a question.
Why the person have released or have let off only with partial effect of treatment? Whether can for 3 months iz-for remained the center to happen irreparable consequences?
Very much I look forward to hearing.

Rabaev G.G.
06.08.2004, 22:59
Probably the break is connected with high toxicity of the given scheme or plan of treatment, by efficiency - it is possible to speak that she is one of the most effective modern schemes or plans. AT absence of effect after end of 6 courses PHT always there is a question on safety of treatment, probably with it or this and is connected having rummaged in treatment.

Masha
08.08.2004, 16:22
The doctor! Himmioterapiju the woman transferred or carried not bad, from consequences it is possible to allocate only parestezii extremities, it or she did not have neither vomitings, nor a nausea.
It seems to me, having rummaged in treatment it is connected not with it or this.
Tell or Say nevertheless, in 3 months irreversible consequences are possible or probable or not?