PDA

Просмотр полной версии : What is the analysis of a blood on onkomarkery? What in general onkomarkery specify n...

Alain
05.08.2004, 20:49
What is the analysis of a blood on onkomarkery? What in general onkomarkery specify a malignant degeneration of a lymphonodus?
At me he is increased and condensed, already for a long time (3 months), but a roentgen to do or make it is impossible and consequently inspection is postponed up to the extremity or end of pregnancy. And I am afraid is 5 more months, as though was not to drink then late borzhomi.
Please, respond whenever possible in detail as on internal consultation I already was also anything to me have not registered, referring to impossibility of an establishment of the diagnosis (rentgen-that to do or make it is impossible).

Rabaev G.G.
07.08.2004, 01:04
With rare exception, independent value or meaning;importance for an establishment of the diagnosis of a malignant tumour onkomarkery have no. To speak about something in more detail in a network if internal reception has not helped or assisted, especially it is not possible or probable.