PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Urgently! The medicine is necessary!!! Inhabitants of Moscow, medicine ALL is urgently necessary...

V.A.Takochakov
31.07.2004, 12:45
Urgently! The medicine is necessary!!!
Inhabitants of Moscow, the medicine ALLOPYRINOLUM (synonym ALLOMARON) tablets in any dosage is urgently necessary,
But it is desirable on 0, 1
Guys and little girls, gain or help!!!
The girl 4 h years was ill with a leukosis. At us in Penza is class onko-the center, but there is no this medicine.
Who can help or assist, I ask to make the following:

1. Call in your drugstore.
2. If such medicine is also you can buy or purchase it or him (one packing - 50 tablets) at once inform
In conference in reply to this report. Just in case I ask, that have responded the person dva-three.
I each 20 30 minutes shall look through answers.
3. The medicine NOT DEAR or EXPENSIVE, about 60 roubles or something in this sort, but in Penza simply is not present it or him, therefore I ask
To pass a medicine " FOR OLI " to any explorer of a train 52/53 "Sura" which sends with Kazan
Station in 20 45 evenings and to inform me details on e-mail: vat@iname. ru, either vat@penza. net, or vat@sura. ru, or
By phone in Penza 841 2 35 09 59. Inform, please polnost your surname, a name and a patronymic and the address,
Or other coordinates on which I can send you of money for a medicine and other your charges.
Money I shall send at once.

Children or Guys, very much I ask to help or assist!!!!!

Vyacheslav Anatolevich Takochakov, 440052, Penza, street of Kuibyshev 45-17.

V.A, Takochakov
01.08.2004, 16:45
The medicine is sent from Samara. All thanks and a release.