PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! To my father of 67 years, in September has occured or happened acute neprohodimost...

Ilmira
29.07.2004, 15:08
Hello!
To my father of 67 years, in September there was an acute obstruction of an intestine, the stomach or belly was raose. Before within a year excruciated constipations, but to the doctor he did not address. Have made an immediate surgery, have deduced or removed an intestine on a stomach or belly. The surgeon has told or said, that at it or him a tumour in a place of transition of a rectum in sigmoid. Recently have made a biopsy. It is diagnosed: a carcinoma of a sigmoid intestine. To do or make a chemotherapy we disagree. We consider or count it as an extreme measure. Has got Mark Zholondza's book " Treatment of a cancer by poisons or venom ". podskzhaite please, whether probably treatment of a cancer by poisons or venom?
Now we give him Hitozan, a preparation of the Chinese medicine. Whether there are still any effective medicines on the basis of natural components. I ask you to answer my questions. I know, that at a cancer road each minute. Thanks huge.

Rabaev G.G.
31.07.2004, 01:00
And during the first operation the tumour is removed?