PDA

Просмотр полной версии : " For the oncologist with a knife in arms or hand all these reasonings on spirit - delirium dog....

The anonym
11.07.2004, 18:01
" For the oncologist with a knife in arms or hand all these reasonings on spirit - delirium dog. " To cut to hell and business with the extremity or end ".
Dear friends, welcome to forums WWW. RAK. BY. It is useful to listen, think and argue too.

IT
14.07.2004, 22:09
Attention, forum WWW. RAK. BY. It is intended only for for alternativshchikov. About concrete illnesses or diseases it is better to ask the regional oncologist. In general all these Internet consultations not so serious thing.

Semenova
16.07.2004, 10:02
I have seen or overlooked discussions in WWW. RAK. BY. Explanatory or sensible discussions in peremeshku with delirium. But about Vaccines and method Kachuginoj there is also a serious information which I did not know. Tell or say and was fixed or recorded though one authentic case of self-healing from a cancer from a pray or a psychotherapy?

Berzoj A.A.
17.07.2004, 14:30
" Heard much - did not see never ". The majority of conversations on self-healing - is simple the conversations which have been not supported by actual facts. Concrete recovered always it does not appear (far lives, does not wish to recollect illness or disease and t. Item)

Kozlov D.V.
20.07.2004, 07:15
Sasha! It is difficult to convince those who to be convinced does not want...

Victor
21.07.2004, 01:15
About a forum www. rak. by. I have looked or seen. No trouble. Is which that.

The witness
22.07.2004, 20:38
Histories with samoizdecheniem causes healthy doubts. But one I know. At our friend have found a tumour and have suggested to clean or remove its or her and lymphonoduses. Gistologija-a cancer. She has rested and did not begin to do or make it or this. Visited or attended the psychotherapist. Has got in east sect. Has given up job, it or her as though have changed. Became an active member of sect. As a result the husband has divorced from her. Has lost all friends. But the tumour was gone. She did not receive ANYTHING. It is the fact. Dear doctors, have remained still riddles on light and outside onkodispanserov. But your job nobody obestsenivaet.

Berzoj A.A.
23.07.2004, 17:04
In that and business, that SUCH cases - schitannye units all over the world (heard digit up to 400 cases in a year) on millions ill. Unfortunately, in hope for one milionnuju a share of the chance, many patients refuse 60 80 99 % shchansov on treatment at physicians. Yes though and 1 chance from 1000 the medicine gives is all peerly more than that the destiny can offer.

Kozlov D.V.
27.07.2004, 13:29
" Berzoj A. : heard digit up to 400 cases in a year ". No, not in a year, and only 400, though for today already nearby polutortysjach if correctly I remember. How was, it really simply is enormously scanty. That on it nadejatsja.....