PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Good afternoon! Speech iet about opuuholi ovaries, but they are already removed. (it is removed mA...

Inna
25.07.2004, 06:29
Good afternoon! Speech iet about opuuholi ovaries, but they are already removed. (the uterus with appendages) the Diagnosis is removed: Ca obariorum II st. C/p complex treatment T2N0M0, II. gr. Con. Ca canalis cervicalis Iast
Has passed or Has taken place 2 courses of chemistry (gemzar + karboplatina) after operation, I feel not bad, but in 3 months after chemistry analysis SA - 3.3, and in half a year - whether 14.3. there are bases for espokojstva?
And more a question: I have already come to work, on a speciality I of system engineerings, t. e. All 8 hours per day I before a computer, whether am harmful it? Thanks

Kozlov D.V.
26.07.2004, 14:52
At once about a computer - troubles izlishni. And here the trouble in occasion of body height onkomarkera is quite proved. Skore all there is a progression of disease. Not absolutely clearly - for what reason were limited to only two courses of a chemotherapy?