PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Help or Assist the person This person - my mum, very kind clever and kr dies...

Anna
19.07.2004, 00:39
Help or Assist the person This person - my mum, very kind clever and beautiful woman, which only 44 years dies. This letter - our last hope, an appeal to people. The diagnosis - a cancer, a nonresectable blastoma of a body of the womb. Doctors put 4 stage and give unfavourable forecasts .oni have lowered or omitted arms or hand and have told or said, that the medicine is already powerless. You will be helped or assisted only by a miracle . I have decided to appeal to people that this miracle has arisen. I always believed in people and in their kindness. Help or assist to Us the information is necessary. I am assured, that we know very little that occurs or happens in modern traditional and nonconventional medicine. Can be there are any methods and research institutes which undertake such patients. Can be responded to my letter doctors who try or taste new methods and approaches in treatment of this plague. We are ready on risk, we have already nothing to lose. Can be eat people who collided or faced with this trouble and could overcome it or her. Prompt as!

lu38
19.07.2004, 23:29
In Novosibirsk nauchno-the clinical center of an oncology and nevrologiii "Biotherapy" the help onkobolnym a method of a hyperthermia. Clause or article on a site: http: // medicalcenter. narod. ru/pub/mv2. html them eletronnaja mail: office@biotherapy. itam. nsc. ru
Contact them.
Yours faithfully Pankratov L.A.Irkutsk

L.
20.07.2004, 15:50
I can support only. Write the coordinates.

Doctor V.I.Kochenov.
21.07.2004, 18:12
If pozhvoljaet the general or common status. There can be effective obshchdaja the MICROWAVE a hyperthermia - professor D.I.Karev in N.Novgorode (manager. Faculty of an oncology honey of Academy).

Sarin
22.07.2004, 00:16
Very much it is very a pity to me, at my mum too to her 50 years and I you well understand a cancer. The main thing do not despair I believe, that incurable diseases do not happen.
We are treated by grasses, namely tincture boligolova, whether but I cannot tell or say precisely helps or assists. But if to you already lose there is nothing can to be costs or stands poprobyvat, know in fact from a grass will not be worse. If you has interested write to the address of mamau13@netzero. net, this person call Tishchenko Valery and he tries bezvozmezno to help or assist sick of this infection. He can send you the prescription of application boligolova.
Believe and do not panic
The god to you in the help

Rabaev G.G.
23.07.2004, 13:18
Address in our conference Onkoginekolog with the detailed medical information, probably, as it is not still lost.

Katerina
24.07.2004, 22:25
190 0885 Olga Alekseevna, vrach-a homeopathist, 20 years works with onkobolnymi. At my mum a cancer, I understand you. Try or taste, she accepts on Tuesdays, Thursdays and Fridays, Moscow, highway Ivankovskoe, d. 3, Bassejnovaja hospital.