PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, to my mum 63 years, one month ago biopsy SHCHZH has shown with greater...

Irina
23.07.2004, 21:21
Hello, to my mum 63 years, one month ago biopsy SHCHZH has shown with a greater degree of probability cancer SHCHZH (about what form there is a speech I can not tell or say) - operative treatment is shown. Approximately one week ago mum was ill ORVI, from second day the bacteriemic or bacterial infection (purulent discharges from a nose, wet tussis, from lungs one week before fljuroografija has shown a pneumosclerosis, tjazhistye roots, on a course of data ORVI - pnevnonija and a bronchitis were not heard) has joined - the therapist has appointed or nominated amoksiklav 625 mg on 1 2 times a day 4 days, already 9 day of illness or disease and till now is and kashchel, and allocation from a nose (without pus). All these days periodically was down-pour sweat, and yesterday mum has noticed a spot on trepetsividnoj to a muscle, and two pryshchika under a breast. Blisters or blebs while are not present, spots are not very much scratched at all and other neuralgic signs are not present, however it seems to me, that it is a question of surrounding herpes. It is characteristic, that for two weeks up to ORVI mum has made a gastroscopy, which conclusion the following: hr. An erosive antral gastritis on a background mixed. A focal duodenitis. Cicatrical deformation LDK.
Problems from GASTROINTESTINAL TRACT for a long time - some times for a long time there was a ulcer 12 perstnoj intestines. The therapist has appointed or nominated a course omeza and famotidine (14 days), by moment ORVI it was necessary to accept three days, however it is possible or probable on a background of antibiotics there were stomach aches, a cat. Were removed or taken out by nothing, and then 1 put a pain in heart - all this has passed or has taken place by itself next day - whether there can be it neurologic displays? Whether a chicken pox mum does not remember hurted or ill;sick, the simple herpes happen on a labium periodically. If it about. The herpes, how much or as far as he are dangerous to members of the family, what variants of treatment are now shown to mum if to consider, what at malignant tumours it is impossible to appoint or nominate immunomoduljatory? What anesthetizing it is possible to give, considering problems from GASTROINTESTINAL TRACT? Operation can be how much delayed, we were going to to go on consultation to the surgeon to next Monday, all analyses for operation are collected already and their term expires in 15 days approximately. In the evening to mum will go to show these spots to the therapist, but I now, as well as all family has caught ORVI and go with her I can not, having checked vse process, therefore I ask you, in view of all situation to give consultation on the further actions.

Berzoj A.A.
24.07.2004, 21:49
Treat while ORZ (no restrictions in connection with vyjavlenoj a problem of a thyroid gland - are present).