PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! At me on a skin in the field of a breast iz-for inaccurate uda...

Valentine
16.07.2004, 19:28
Hello!
At me on a skin in the field of a breast iz-for inaccurate excisions pryshchika it was formed kelloid. It was rather for a long time - in 1995. But he has started to grow and in 1997. when he became diameter oklo 1 sm I has performed operation in Obninsk onkotsentre. However after operation he began to grow, now he in diameter about 7 sm even more, constantly itchs, pulses... A question:
What I with it or him can make? Whether is it is a harbinger of an oncology? Whether it is possible to make skin transplantation to get rid of it or him or after an intervention can be even worse?
Thanks for the possible or probable answer
Whether there are ways plastic zirugii

Rabaev G.G.
17.07.2004, 13:49
The given status is not a harbinger of an oncology. It is possible to try to execute kombinirovannnoe surgical and medicinal treatment, but 100 % of guarantees on improvement are not present, but can become and is worse.

Valentine
19.07.2004, 04:13
Thanks big for attention and the answer! Your answer once again convinces me that it is better to not touch or not tamper with at all any educations on a skin. The only thing - than it is possible to clean or remove an intolerable itch of it or this kelloida, especially by the night, before a dream?
Once again thanks big for attention and the answer!

Kozlov D.V.
20.07.2004, 02:01
Keloid cicatrixes very not bad - with good cosmetic effect - are treated by a cryolysis.