PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Good afternoon, the dear doctor! On the right big sexual labium of month two on...

Lana
18.07.2004, 14:20
Good afternoon, the dear doctor! On the right big sexual labium about two months ago has found out strange rodinku (before it or her was not, it was formed, gde-that, for a month): very convex, equal on edges or territories, from above equal, kak-little bit flat, nepegmentirovana. And today has found out, that she has inflamed: the middle at small pressing is left with a lymph with a blood, lymphonoduses in an inguen on the right have inflamed. Hurts only at a palpation. I have greased this place with an iodine and have started to accept Ampicillinum, Tavegilum, Paracetamolum. The doctor, tell or say, under descriptions on what this is similar rodinka and, can be to onkologu-to the dermatologist already run it is necessary? And more: whether navrezhu-I to itself an iodine? But any more I do not know, than it is possible to process effectively. I shall be very grateful for the answer.

Kozlov D.V.
19.07.2004, 15:05
Lana, I have already responded you - look or see the question from February, 4th further on conference.