PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Good afternoon! I on the face had the small tumour similar on rodinku...

Tatyana
19.07.2004, 05:04
Good afternoon! I on the face had the small tumour similar on rodinku, only light. The doctor has diagnosed: bazilioma. I would like to learn or find out, what is it in general such what chances at me, whether gives bazilioma metastasises, whether the operative measure is necessary?

Kozlov D.V.
19.07.2004, 10:58
Bazalioma - bazalnokletochnyj a cancer. Despite of so terrible name, he proceeds as a whole is good-quality enough. In the literature cases of an innidiation, but it very much a greater or big rarity are described. I, for example, for 12 years of practice such did not see. By virtue of high quality of current bazalioma perhaps unique disease in occasion of which make putting off or taking out from the account in onkodispanserah through pjat years bezretsidivnogo the period (all the others remain on the account up to the extremity or end of a life). Bazaliomu it is possible to operate, though also it is possible to make a cryolysis or blizkofokusnuju rentgenterapiju. The forecast favorable.