PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The dear doctor! Two weeks ago to me have removed temnokorichnevuju (almost chern...

Nick, 30 years
18.07.2004, 14:16
The dear doctor! Two weeks ago to me have removed temnokorichnevuju (almost black) rodinku in the field of an inguen by means of an electricity (then prizhgli potassium permanganate). The oncologist who made operation, has told or said what is it usual rodinka but as she is in an inconvenient place, the adhesion will go hardly. Approximately 10 days the crust on a place rodinki "mokla" and periodically fell off. Applied levomikol under the doctor's instruction, but without result. Now began to strew Streptocidum, and vrode-would began to dry up. Excite two questions.
1. Whether the matter is that when the crust fell off that under her on a place removed rodinki there was maculae to-temno-brown, whether to-black color. I can not understand a blood it, or suddenly rodinka kak-nibud not up to the extremity or end it is removed. Besides the skin around of border of a former scab is condensed. Whether it is necessary to worry in this occasion?
2. Whether it is possible to strew ranku Streptocidum?
Can be it is necessary to seem to other oncologist? The matter is that the doctor who made operation will come from holiday only in three weeks.

Rabaev G.G.
18.07.2004, 18:03
1 Seem to operated or other doctor, specify results of histological research.
2 It is possible.