PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! At me on a neck, under a jaw a birthmark 1, 5 2, 5, with vol...

The anonym
11.07.2004, 15:05
Hello! At me on a neck, under a jaw a birthmark 1, 5 2, 5, with volosikami. The cosmetician has advised me it or her to remove. A pier, what for she to you, you will become more beautiful from it or this not. And me the birthmark does not stir or prevent and basically, I have already got used to it or him;them. Though I can not tell or say, what not hochetsja from it or him to get rid. Simply I consider or count, that such things are better for not touching or for not tampering with. You will touch and will be not known that. And the cosmetician speaks, that on the contrary it is necessary to remove, as birthmarks can regenerate in malignant. And that I did not experience, I will be looked or seen by the oncologist and all will be good... .i a question such. What it is better - to touch or tamper with or to not touch or not tamper with?

Kozlov D.V.
13.07.2004, 04:40
Opportunity of a degeneration - not the reason for excision. If so was, it is correct, that oncologists it is more anything and were not engaged, as soon as deleted with the preventive purpose rodinki, and the turn possibly was for some years:-)) Is not present and is not present. Other question - cosmetic reasons. If to you rodinka stirs or prevents - delete. Only, certainly, after survey of the oncologist.