PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Dear doctors, prompt please. Whether it is possible to accept "Sabelnik" in...

ljusja
01.07.2004, 06:23
Dear doctors, prompt please. Whether it is possible to accept "Sabelnik" in tablets from pains of joints if there was an operation on excision of a cancer of a uterus. If is not present, something advise please. Thanks.

Rabaev G.G.
02.07.2004, 15:36
It is necessary to establish or install the reason of articulate or joint pains, and after to select methods of treatment.

ljusja
06.07.2004, 13:25
And why bones if there was a radial therapy, ostehondroz can hurt or be ill;be sick? My doctor - the oncologist speaks, that from it or this. And that at me an artificial menopause. I have bioadditives for joints, but the glucose there contains, heard. That a glucose onkobolnym it is impossible. And you that think? "Sabelnik" costs or stands, to drink I am afraid. My doctor far, nenaezdishsja and if it is fair, who is not sick to you and is glad, are afraid to ask and something to tell or say, everyone speak one and too: calm or abirritate nerves. But kosti-that hurt and to suffer or bear has bothered. The sea calcium and cottage cheese helps or assists a little, kaltsij-nikomed very dear or expensive. Will respond?

Kozlov D.V.
07.07.2004, 14:24
ljusja, to you in fact have advised to find out the reason of articulate or joint pains. Far to the oncologist so to the orthopedist though descend or go.