PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Good afternoon! Prompt pozhalujsto, what is it can be and to what doctor to me...

Linka
04.07.2004, 13:11
Good afternoon! Prompt pozhalujsto, what is it can be and to what doctor it is necessary for me will address? To me 25 years, special problems with health never were. In poslednii some days at me strongly enough hurt a head - a headache behind in the bottom part of a head and as eyes very strongly get tired of any job - reading, job behind a computer, and. t. Vision at me not so good but glasses or spots I never wore item. When eyes a head get tired hurts as and in front from a forehead. And when I go to sleep that eyes slezjatsja. As in poslednii days I chustvuju delicacy, a small giddiness and as before eyes all as that flashes and many flashing black points. And so some days. Prompt what is it can be? Zaranie thanks of the Link.

Kozlov D.V.
06.07.2004, 01:13
If you have suddenly thought of an opportunity of a tumour of a brain it is better to address to the neurosurgeon. www.nsi.ru And voobshche-that all over again is expedient to visit or attend the neuropathologist.