PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! At my brother a cancer. Below will follow epikriz. What will advise?..

inzhek@mail.ru
01.07.2004, 03:11
Hello! At my brother a cancer. Below will follow epikriz. What will advise? Where it is better to be treated? And whether to be treated it in general? Discharge epikriz

INZHEVATOV. N. 1977 r. Is on the account in OOKOD since December, 2003 with the diagnosis: the Teratocarcinoma of a mediastinum.
14.01.04 operatsija-an oncotomy of a mediastinum with resection S3 and S5 the right lung. Gistologija-1183 90 teratocarcinoma of a thymic gland with structures or frames of an or a embryonal or fetal;embrionic cancer. Micrometastasises in 2 l sites. The tumour sprouts a lung.
UZI-a liver, a lien, p and l sites without features.
In p about the period 5 courses PHT under the scheme or plan of BELIEFS are spent.
Has finished treatment in May, 2004. Urovenalfafetoproteina and HGCH prishlik to norm or rate.
Dynamic observation.
Has addressed in October, 2004 with zhalobamina a back pain.
At inspection:
The level alfafetoproteina has increased up to 97.7 ME ml
HGCH-29.14 ME ml.
R-gr. org. gr. kl-in lungs without a visible active pathology.
On the right on naruzhnemu to edge or territory of a breast bone brackets are defined or determined. The right dome of a diaphragm at a level of 4 ribs.
KT org. br. polosti-in pleural cavities the small amount of a liquid, is more on the right. vlevoj to a share of a liver spherical education 14, in the right share dva-13 and 8. In a lien plural spherical gipodensnye educations from 14 up to 26. In telahpozvonkov Th-10, L1-3, L5 plural sites of a destruction from 10 up to 21., the some people with obodkom a sclerosis around. L sites of an abdominal cavity and retroperitoneal space are not increased.
The conclusion: issemiljatsija zlok. Tumours in a liver, a lien and a backbone with the phenomena of a reparation.
In view of data of inspection - retsediv diseases. It is planned PHT. The extract is given in a place of the demand.

11.10.04 O.R.Egorovs

26.10.04 KT-research org. gr. kletki-on the right a status after an oncotomy of a mediastinum. In S2 and S 2 spherical shadows without precise contours in the sizes 9 and 9. 2 are defined or determined.
In the right pleural cavity a small amount of a liquid. Non-uniform structure or frame of the right half of mass of body Jh2 of a vertebra, a cortical layer it is completely destroyed, at this level mjagkotkannyj a component 33* 12. Practically cross-section or transversal process Lh7 of a vertebra is completely destroyed. In the basis of handles Lh11, 12, at.............. An apophysis and ppozvonka-sites of an osteoporosis of the wrong form 15 mm.
OAK Hb-125/l, L 6.5* 10 in 9/l, 250* 10 in 9 stepeni/l, SOE-15.
Biochemical parameters of a blood:
obshch. belok-70/l

kreatinin-80/l
ost. azot-21. 5/l
bilirubin-10. 1/l
ASAT-12/l
ALAT-24/l
OAM ud. The weight 1020 L-1 2 in sight, is not present some fiber.

Oleg
02.07.2004, 17:13
Whether neznaju my report will help or assist or not. The matter is that at me in the extremity or end of April 2004 it is diagnosed the Malignant melanoma. Actually I only have addressed in April, and "krovitsja" the melanoma became with janvarja-February. Has refused all kinds of treatment. I shall not understand as it is possible to poison or persecute an organism with chemistry when the cancer and arises after the excessive use of medicines (osobeno antibiotics). Since then the melanoma has disappeared without a trace, only there were metastasises which Thanks God stably decrease. In my opinion it is high-grade a cancer it is possible to win only with belief in the God, possessing knowledge and extreme persistence for many months.
If my experience is required to you, write o_degtyarev@yahoo. com