PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Good morning, Prompt please where it is possible to check up rodinki. At me on...

Majja
22.06.2004, 06:41
Good morning,
Prompt please where it is possible to check up rodinki. At me on a leg or foot, about 8 years ago has appeared rodinka, there was simply a sore, I have knocked over it or her, and have appeared rodinka, for these or it of year she has grown approximately with businku at a touch inspissation is felt, but last time there were painful sensations when touch or tamper with. Advise where to address?
Thankful in advance.
Yours faithfully,
Majja

The anonym
23.06.2004, 15:07
To address to onkodermatologu or to the oncologist and it is desirable not postponing. And where do you live?

Majja
23.06.2004, 19:24
Thanks for the answer, I live in Moscow

Majja
25.06.2004, 10:13
Prompt to what address, nothing has found in the Internet!
Thanks
Majja

The anonym
26.06.2004, 14:15
It is possible to address in onkotsentr on kashirke: highway Kashirskoe, 23 (the Oncologic Center), zone B-1, Faculty of an oncology. Phone: 772 6387. It is possible to address to Albanovoj which advises on this site in kon-fe "Dermatologist". Besides it is possible to address in regional onkodispanser on a residence or at the worst to dermatolgu in a district clinic. But it is better certainly on Kashirku. To be afraid it is necessary of nothing. To you will help or assist to solve all problems. Besides it is possible to address in consulting unit in-that oncologies it or him. Herzen (gde-that on pogodinskoj). In general in Moscow it not a problem. Success to you.

MAJJA
28.06.2004, 02:15
Many thanks, necessarily it I shall make!

child
29.06.2004, 02:58
No trouble and good luck also are happy!