PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! Tell or say, absence of a regular sexual life affects on in...

Irina
04.06.2004, 02:57
Hello! Tell or say, absence of a regular sexual life affects on occurrence of cancer illnesses or diseases? My husband works on watches, I had a cancer of a uterus, and the breast (mastopathy) now hurts, whether has now for me value or meaning;importance a sexual life, I have in view of for health. Can, if the husband was always at home, at me would not be adenokartsenomy? Whether I risk to remain without a breast owing to absence of the husband? Thanks.

The anonym
04.06.2004, 11:46
More important your emotional reactions, for example, INSULTS on the husband.

irina
06.06.2004, 14:35
At me the ideal husband, all girlfriends envy me. A breakfast made by its or his arms or hand, in postel-norm or rate during 20 years. He to me the first friend and the assistant in all affairs and problems. Such is not present in the nature more. As you understand, to me to take offence at it or him NO TROUBLE! The opinion of the expert interests, in fact why there is an opinion and beneficial influence man's garmonov on a female organism and on emotion too.

The anonym
08.06.2004, 22:55
Then you can have a return extreme measure: " you
Are hooked for the liked person and for attitudes or relations with it or him. Pray, that the love to the God was for you the maximum or supreme happiness " (S.N.Lazarev)

Lora
10.06.2004, 23:17
The anonym of the rights only that prays, especially if for you or together with you will pray many people, in a space egregor it is well reflected in your aura:-) And in general on the God hope, but itself not ploshaj-doctors upeshno treat also mastopathies:-)) And certainly it is necessary to receive high-grade orgasms! Success!

Lora
11.06.2004, 08:35
Example national sr-VA treatments of mastopathies without suspicion on a cancer: flowers of Calendulae zaparit and to insist about an hour. Florets in podogretom (on not hot!) a kind to lay out in a gauze saccule and to put or apply for all night on a mammary gland, to put eletroglelku in position 1, no more!!! To drink Calendulae (a calendula lekartsvennye) three times a day on polstakana for 30 mines up to meal. It is More to use cabbage in any, but it is better a crude kind with the polished qualitative carrots and green grades of apples. Success! If zainteresuet-ask, I shall respond more in detail...

Lora
13.06.2004, 02:04
I ask you reject negative ideas, they go in cycles with your brain and work negatively on your treatment!!!!

irina
15.06.2004, 21:03
Thanks Lora! A breast I am afraid to heat, especially a heater: there was a cancer of a uterus, there Is in a breast an axilla any globule of 3 5 mm. On oshchup I feel, and Uzi does not show. In obshchem-it is terrible! Especially to not think about bad when IT already was, simply to deceive. A calendula I shall have a drink, something can still national? But, proved with real examples, an agent? Thanks.

Lora
18.06.2004, 19:57
CHaga-juice of a pine, is going to in the early spring. Understand, in a floor. 1 heater does not frame problems, and maintains identical temperature all the night long. But if there is a suspicion on a poor quality, certainly, this variant disappears, I below you have written. And that you think, it is impossible "to care and "cherish" illness or disease, it is necessary to struggle and win activly with her. Presently very much many onoklogicheskie patients, having addressed vo-time to the doctor and having adjusted or having set up ON the VICTORY, survive and not simply "survive", and, having treated, receive a qualitative life of the high-grade person (means as healthy!) Your husband at anything, women ostalavlis unsatisfied during wars think how much and survived in stress situtsijah. Then in fact there are many ways samoudovletorenija... Address once again to the doctor if high quality of your nodule (probably will prove to be true, to you will suggest to make a punctate of the site), it will be possible for you to help or assist... It is More than optimism, burning and desire to live contrary to all neschatjam, fallen down on your head!!! Try to communicate more with the nature, to join its or her alive mechanism, do not go on the open scorching sun, and absorb and inhale freshness of air in the early morning, eat natural honey and drink svezhevyzhatye juices! Successes to you, perfect Irina!

Lora
19.06.2004, 03:37
Yes, here still that, removed matka-it yet does not speak that you should not function as zhenshina! Matka-only genital ogran, it or him is not present, well and what? Ovaries are saved?

Berzoj A.A.
20.06.2004, 21:41
Irregular (or defective or incomplete) intimate relations can render negative influence on a psychoemotional status of the woman; On the other hand, positive influence of an orgasm on mentality and krvoobrashchenie in organs of a small basin will render positive influence...
But as you know, it is a lot of ways of achievement of satisfaction, even for the lack of the liked person.

The anonym
22.06.2004, 20:18
US - procedure harmful ("breaks" a biofield). There are now other, more sparing and exact opportunities to learn or find out true.

Berzoj A.A.
24.06.2004, 02:51
The anonym accusing US, possibly propagandizes various "biopower" ways otyoma money at the population... Not only naslyshan, but also has seen enough there is enough.

Irina Lore
27.06.2004, 16:53
Dear Lora! I have written to you the letter, it above. I wait the answer, it would not be desirable to leave you.