PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Good afternoon! 2 years ago at me hardly below an axillary hollow have appeared about...

Irina
24.06.2004, 07:35
Good afternoon! 2 years ago I hardly below an axillary hollow had one about 3 mm another of 2 mm on niteobraznoj to a leg or pinch of corporal color vijaska, the friend the cosmetician has told or said what is it papilomki. I have bought or purchased in a drugstore a liquid in an ampoule is called superchistotel from papilom warts of callositases and have smeared these or it papilomy they became brown color, then pochustvovala a burning sensation and after a while they have disappeared a place all over again was red but at once was tightened or delayed and now later 3 months it become svetlee but on a place papilom small reddening which decreases and in the middle tochechka claret, nothing disturbs except for that that color does not become equal corporal. How to diagnose rodinki from papilom and whether it is dangerous? Thanks for the answer Yours faithfully Irina irina_belal@ukr. net

The anonym
25.06.2004, 07:01
It can be learned or found out only having taken the analysis on a biopsy.

child
26.06.2004, 08:38
To be engaged in a selftreatment by means of chistotela it is the extremely dangerous! Seem to the oncologist or onkodermatologu.