PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, the doctor! To my father have diagnosed - a cancer of a lung. The doctor not with...

Lyudmila
24.06.2004, 21:30
Hello, the doctor! To my father have diagnosed - a cancer of a lung. The doctor does not advise to do or make operation as it is not enough guarantees, and operation very complex or difficult. Whether respond, please, treatments of a cancer alternative to surgical methods are effective and what you would advise from methods known now? In particular, as you concern to the method of treatment developed on Century of Century Tishchenko (treatment boligolovom). Besides I read about successful ispolzovaniii in Moscow in NTS the Russian Federation "NIOPIK" to photodynamic therapy (a preparation "Photopsychic"), and also to radial and laser therapy in a Obninsk in the Medical radiological centre of science, wrote also about a vaccine developed by the Kiev institute of an experimental pathology, an oncology and bioradiology to them. Kavetskogo. We do not wish to lose hope and are ready to use any opportunity that kak-that to prolong to the father a life.

Rabaev G.G.
25.06.2004, 18:36
The basic method of treatment surgical, FDT and others metoly in the given situation are not considered or examined;surveyed at all. At an opportunity of performance of operation there is no sense to refuse treatment.