PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! At me the following question - at me rodinok is a lot of, on an arm or a hand is...

Olga
22.06.2004, 04:21
Hello!
At me the following question - at me rodinok is a lot of, on an arm or a hand there is one rodinka, she is not stirred or prevented, from it or her hair grows, is more correct some dews, t. e. You look - he grows, then through any time - it or him is not present, then he again starts to grow, grows big and again probably whether drops out, whether breaks off. Rodinka has not changed, light, mm. 5 probably in diameter, equal. I earlier did not notice its or her "behaviour", is simple kak-that have casually reduced rodinku (in other place) and nachitalas pavors different for ozlakachestvenija if I was correctly expressed. Now here I see this, and I think it means something or not. Will not prompt? And more, that rodinka which I have casually reduced, on the face, small svetlo-brown, has renewed and too has not changed neither the sizes, nor outlines. Whether it is necessary to me to worry? When I rodinku only liquidated, have run to onkodermatologu, he has told or said, that at all 100 % that there will be a degeneration. It were consolatory words or so it and is?

Tatyana Andreevna
23.06.2004, 19:47
Olga, it is not necessary to worry. The doctor who advised you is absolutely right. But if you rodinki disturb you, see a doctor still time.

Rabaev G.G.
25.06.2004, 12:13
Occasions for troubles are not present.