PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello. It will seem to probably you silly, but, prompt please...

Marina
24.06.2004, 04:56
Hello. It will seem to probably you silly, but, prompt please, that I should do or make to live and not be afraid, that at me gde-that in an organism starts to develop a cancer something. Can costs or stands pereodicheski (for example time in couple of years) to hand over analyses on onkomarkery (then on what?) or another? Understand, at me are a little bit familiar have died of suddenly found out late stages of a cancer. I, do not wish to turn to the hysteric woman anxious only by the health and very much I wish to live simply and if something to happen to have time to interfere with this disease. In a sort at me the grandfather from a fatherly line has died of a cancer (already it was not clear from what), and the great-grandmother has on the contrary lived 30 more years after a cancer of a uterus (to her have removed it or her). I still young (25), but very much ask you to concern to my question closely or attentively. He for me is very important.
In advance I thank you.

Berzoj A.A.
25.06.2004, 08:42
Live to itself easy, not forgetting however to pass or take place periodic inspection (that earlier was called as "prophylactic medical examination").
"Onkomarkyory" for early diagnostics of a cancer are not used!