PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Dear, the doctor! The intracerebral tumour is found out in my father (57 years)...

Elena
22.06.2004, 05:01
Dear, the doctor! The intracerebral tumour is found out in my father (57 years) (glioblastoma) in the left temporal area, is not operable. The course of radial therapy (yet have not begun), Benzonalum and Dexasonum is appointed or nominated. The state of health bad, is quickly lost memory, for 1 month has dumped or reset nearby 15 weights, excruciate headaches, speech is slowed down. A question: How urgently to start to irradiate? What will be then? Very quickly all happens, I can not come till now in myself, I do not know than to him to help or assist... Thankful in advance
Elena

Rabaev G.G.
23.06.2004, 00:13
Address on www. nsi. ru

http: // kozachuk.narod.ru
23.06.2004, 10:14
You are assured, that glioblastoma, instead of other intracerebral tumour (did or made a biopsy), on MRT, KT is not present 100 % of confidence. GB operate, but this tumour malignant, fast-growing. Fasten.

Olga
24.06.2004, 19:26
Elena, good afternoon! Our problem is very similar to yours - at my mum (49 years) glioblastoma in the field of right visual bugra. We laid in Burdenko, did or made a biopsy, now houses (our tumour too is nonresectable). Help or assist I to you, unfortunately, I can not, but my experience can be useful to you. Leave in conference the e-mail, let's be written off or copied.