PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, the Doctor. Tell or say please, whether peaked or acuminate condylomas can...

Vladimir
20.06.2004, 05:40
Hello, the Doctor. Tell or say please, whether there can be peaked or acuminate condylomas in the field of an anus the reason of malignant educations in a rectum? In advance thanks for the answer.

Kozlov D.V.
21.06.2004, 14:44
It is very improbable, t. To. Patients with condylomas in tens times more, than with sootv. onkopatologiej. How was - condylomas should be treated.

Vladimir
21.06.2004, 17:23
The doctor, I treated, has passed or has taken place sessions of 10 cauterizations by the laser, but the effect is not present - in couple of weeks all again falls back into place. I drink imunnostimulirujushchie preparations, but the effect too is minimal. You could not advise something in such situation? Thanks!

Rabaev G.G.
22.06.2004, 00:44
If the probability also is, it is more for a cancer of proctal or anal area. Treatment, in your situation, surgical (laser, radiowave, krio), are possible or probable aplikatsii immunomodulirujushchih agents.

Kozlov D.V.
23.06.2004, 13:19
Personally I from krio-still had unimportant impression (constantly there were relapses). But usual coagulator I achieve rather quite good results.

Kozlov D.V.
24.06.2004, 09:53
Vatkoj with nitrogen, g-n Kochenov, pomazyvajut it is usual dermatologists. In an oncology are applied kriodestruktory. I understand, that a cryolysis yours konek and you are ready to protect a breast this or it, but the fact remains the fact - concerning peaked or acuminate condylomas she loses for electrocoagulations. And, by the way, it not only my experience.