PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Good afternoon! It was possible to put the father in the oncologic center in unit chemio...

Xenia
20.06.2004, 13:12
Good afternoon! It was possible to put the father in the oncologic center in unit of a chemotherapy. Yesterday have made all analyses and the doctor has told or said, that does or makes chemistry he cannot, as the liver and a blood very bad is strongly amazed or struck. But to not strike psychological blow to him he has suggested to leave for a short while the father in hospital and to prick vitamins and geptral (or Essentiale). Doctors make a helpless gesture. Advise, what it is possible to undertake? I soberly regard a situation, but I can not be idle and wait, therefore I ask advice or council! Thanks you!
Yours faithfully, About. To.

Xenia
21.06.2004, 00:44
Please, prompt still, please, than that fact can be caused or called, that at the father have weakened legs or foots: muscles as the stretching, on one leg or foot simply cannot rise any more very or very much hurt. Whether it can be caused or called by weakening of an organism? Or it is not connected in any way. What it is possible to make with it or this?

Rabaev G.G.
22.06.2004, 06:09
To 1 Doctor under which internal observation there is a patient much easier to draw objectively the conclusion about an opportunity and what expediency or treatment.
2 It can be connected with advance of the basic process.

portvein777
22.06.2004, 19:23
uv ksenija to sozh the lesion of a liver is the extremity or end I already spoke - - optimum now to feed up through a dropper vitamins plasma GLUtoksimom when to my wife vrachi-clever men of type rabaeva toldychili --will die de in 2 3 days --to spite it or him - on one glutoksime have survived 2 months - and more 2 times in novgorod have gone a hemoglobin were up to 120 fiber and td in norm or rate once again I speak --that has tested on the skin - that I speak an another matter the attitude or relation of these or it tn hterapevtov to starymnovshestvam show any the description (glutoksima) ampoules --at once eyes light up - - shchas speaks only I descend or go to the heads... Come having put the tail between the legs - - we de have otolazhennaja a technique and start to prick table salt zy - - in occasion of analgesic I advise to use not tablets - - and suppositories they more effective and do not irritate a stomach unfortunately the nervous system and heart is oppressed.. . It is necessary to drink intimate or cardiac in any case I speak that if will be pricked glutoksimom - - the blood will be in norme-up to the extremity or end to spite vracham-to wreckers

Kozlov D.V.
24.06.2004, 01:18
Alas, iz-for such pridurkov patients also get in alterations with doubtful methods of treatment. Obviously, one of 9 operations at port was on a brain. The person even if competently and distinctly he does not express can speak about what samples and statistikah. It is obvious, that in a head the same porridge, as well as in reports. Port! I advise immediately to leave or abandon the given forum and more to not plant here a marasmus. Otherwise will be taken adequate measures. Yours IP 212.248.34.7 - that corresponds or meets Commercial Bank "ROSBANK" Moscow COMSTAR Telecommunications. One more your occurrence also will be sent the corresponding or meeting notice to Jury Kudryavtsev.