PDA

Просмотр полной версии : pozh-that, urgently!!! To the uncle have diagnosed a cancer of a liver. And in an extract n...

Anastas
11.06.2004, 07:06
pozh-that, urgently!!!
To the uncle have diagnosed a cancer of a liver.
And in an extract the following conclusion is written:
Malignant tumour without detection of the initial center. Metostaza in a liver. A cancer 4 I a degree.
The diagnosis have put in 81 oh to hospital where it or him have brought on fast. How much or As far as I know, there 2 times to him did or made US.
At the uncle constant terrible dorsodynias. Have started to prick anesthetizing (2 3 times a day). Would like to learn or find out, it is possible for him to prick or give something from a liver, for example, Essentiale a few or a little;little bit to improve a status of a liver (now he drinks Korsil). By the way, he nothing knows about illness or disease. Also pochemu-that it is not assured of accuracy of the diagnosis. How so can be, what have not found out the initial center? Can make researches gde-that still.
In advance thanks!!!

The anonym
14.06.2004, 02:50
It not a cancer of a liver.
gepatoprotektory hardly will help or assist.
And karsil can render purgative effect.

Talla
17.06.2004, 15:27
At your uncle obnaruzheni metastasises in a liver though where there is a primary tumour it is not known.
It is necessary to pass or take place inspection for its or her detection. Practically tumours can metastasize all in a liver. The most meeting - Opucholi GASTROINTESTINAL TRACT, lungs, bones, adrenals, kidneys, and as - shchitovidka, limfoma, etc.
In your situation on the first place dolzhni to stand - endoskopija GASTROINTESTINAL TRACT, a picture of lungs, ST a thorax of a stomach or belly and a basin And as radioisotope scanning of bones - the dorsodynia can be tsastju etogo process As do not forget about inspection of a prostate

anastasija
20.06.2004, 21:34
Unfortunately, all possible or probable inspections have been made. But a tumour have not found. Before to make such conclusion, esstesstvenno, that all investigated or researched.

Talla
21.06.2004, 14:16
If to you it is not difficult, perichislite please the spent inspections for revealing the primary center. And what histological conclusion of metastasises of a liver

Anastas
23.06.2004, 17:57
I shall try to make it tomorrow, t. To. On arms or hand at me extracts are not present. She at home.