PDA

Просмотр полной версии : I have decided to pass on OK and the doctor have advised to accept TRI-MERSI. Having read through and...

Svetlana
20.06.2004, 17:13
I have decided to pass on OK and the doctor have advised to accept TRI-MERSI. Having read through the summary, has found out a mention that in case close relatives had a cancer of a mammary gland it is necessarily necessary for observing doctor to inform on it or this. During the moment of our conversation the doctor did not ask about the given disease of my relatives, and my grandmother has transferred or carried some operations as a result of which to her have removed a breast (at mum of disease it was not found out). My doctor now in holiday, and at me has just come or stepped the period when it is necessary to start to accept a preparation. Than reception TRI-MERSI if I shall not consult with vrachem can threaten me and I shall start to drink tablets now.

Rabaev G.G.
22.06.2004, 07:20
Seem mammologu and if it will not be revealed contraindications - it is possible to apply a preparation. Also we shall note, that the preparation can render negative influence on veins.