PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! At mum, 71 year, metastasises in both lungs. Histological iss...

Evgenie
20.06.2004, 10:57
Hello! At mum, 71 year, metastasises in both lungs. Histological research has not given the unequivocal answer, whether malignant tumours, but from conversations with doctors I have understood: chances are not present. But it, maybe, at us in Yaroslavl of chances is not present - and if to bring to Moscow? For example, in RONTS name Blohina?
Has found in the Internet the information on a method of an optimum resonant hyperthermia (the author of a method Chekurov Vasily Pavlovich). Whether this method really help or assist with our case can?
If I shall find 3 4 thousand dollars on operation where is better to bring mum?
With impatience I look forward to hearing.

Rabaev G.G.
20.06.2004, 21:12
Raschityvat on treatment it is complex or difficult, but inspection and treatment in RONTS is desirable.

portvein777
21.06.2004, 11:26
I did not wish to interfere - to-th in this case should talked in occasion of tn a resonant hyperthermia in novgorode with manager otd --which the similar machine manages such real method there are no they in big kol-ve corpses --for greater or big money for comparison -- in novgorode --600 800 do or make week Novosibirsk --2000 3000 grin for 3 days (session) further as it not hardly to speak - to-th with lungs and a brain anybody tries to not take --unforeseen complications I consider or count that patients at last should know the real price and methods and - notice --it not Individual procedure - do not read any foolish newspapers like MK or AIF and with a certain Cooper to communicate or be bound I do not advise (sm archive of a forum)