PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Are dear Berzoj And. And. I sent you the report on a tumour of a thyroid gland...

Irina
20.06.2004, 07:42
Are dear Berzoj And. And. I sent you the report on a tumour of a thyroid gland at my mum and have received from you the answer that it is necessary to make a puncture, etc.
The matter is that all this is already made, and not once, a tumour good-quality - an adenoma of a thyroid gland. All the necessary analyses were zdany and vkratsii all looks or appears so.
In the beginning my mum has strongly grown thin, with 115 up to 60.
Was toksikatsija, there was a treatment. But now both surgeons and the endocrinologist (at which my mum is observed) have told or said, that anything to make more is impossible. The tumour continues to grow, opiratsija is forbidden, t. To. Very complex or difficult and mum will not sustain it or her. Body height of a tumour threatens to block a respiratory way. And here, that I wished to ask, whether probably in this situation to undertake something for ostanovlenija body height of a tumour.

Berzoj A.A.
20.06.2004, 17:11
Demand a direction in higher medical establishment (Regional hospital, Onkodispanser, scientific research institute of endocrinology, etc.)
If the tumour accumulates an iodine at skannirovanii, vozmozhnl treatment by a radioactive iodine if is not present - operation which can probably execute in specialized unit.