PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Dear Genady Gavrilovich, very much I ask, help or assist advice or council! Four years...

Anastas
18.06.2004, 08:12
Dear Genady Gavrilovich, very much I ask, help or assist advice or council!
Four years ago in my grandfather have found out metostazy an integument (all has begun with rodinki on an arm or a hand). Did or made 3 operations, 6 chemotherapies. Illness or disease continued to progress. For today the grandfather became completely to bed patients, was took away and has lost sensitivity the right arm or hand, almost all body is covered metostazami the various size, one on pravdom an eye. In onko-the center to us have told or said what to treat ue it is useless, in a regional dispensary have registered tramadol. Now in day (he terbuet also asks) the dose has reached 5 tablets (the doctor has told or said, that if itself asks give). Prompt, as it is possible to facilitate stpadanija the person (any medicines, ointments...). And the second - what is by passed this disease. The question has arisen iz-that the grandfather lives with us, and at us the two-year-old daughter. It would be desirable to protect it or her from it or this.

Rabaev G.G.
18.06.2004, 23:22
1 Opportunity of contact transfer of a melanoma is not proved and it is considered, that disease from the patient to healthy is not passed.
2 Really to help or assist the patient with the given situation - will improve quality of a life - experts on palliativomu to treatment (11 Hospital in district Savelovskoj or the Hospeace on Frunze) can.