PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The doctor, I do not know at whom it is possible to take an interest on my problem, therefore r...

The anonym
10.06.2004, 12:12
The doctor, I do not know at whom it is possible to take an interest on my problem, therefore have solved, at you as I think you with it or this are more connected. Tell or say please how much yearly it is possible to do or make a roentgen? My situation is those: I in January did or made a roentgen of a cervical department in 4 projections, in April of a sinus of a nose in 2 projections, in June a brush of an arm or a hand in 2 prektsijah at my daughter, but I held it or her t. To. She still small, in September a knee in 2 projections and here now so has developed a situation, that I need to make a roentgen of a thorax... Tell or say, if I shall make a picture, it will strongly affect or influence my health? Also that is possible poprinimat what as much as possible to remove or take off harm from these pictures, I read, what milk and garnet juice?

The anonym
11.06.2004, 10:26
Red sweet wine of type Kogor, Sinegore, etc.

Berzoj A.A.
13.06.2004, 02:44
No danger to you is present.

portvein777
15.06.2004, 09:48
The roentgen is safe has checked up on itself (I shall remind uv rabaevym and pr that at mene in due time there were 9 operations - and rentgenov nemenjano) and the cahors wine certainly should be drunk every day