PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The dear doctor, hello! Here a week I write letters through the Internet...

Hope.
12.06.2004, 05:03
The dear doctor, hello! Here a week I write letters through the Internet on different sites to doctors to oncologists with entreaty about the help to give sovet-consultation. While without the answer. We do not know what to do or make. I shall begin under the order. In total two months ago in my brother have found out a plural cancer with metastasises: a cancer of a kidney and a cancer of lungs. 28.07. 03. Under our request have made a computer tomography of a head, t. To. There were strong headaches and in it or him have still found out the strongest edema of a brain.
My brother by the strengthened advice or council of the wife is treated on a method of Shevchenko. My doubts on this method of treatment to the brother to tell or say at all I do not know as. To the wife spoke, but it or she is difficult for convincing, she believes. My offers to treat grasses, for example, boligolovom, she here already and is ready but how to tell or say to the brother. He hopes that the method of Shevchenko will cure its or his cancer, especially someone from friends was treated and lives. And to treat simultaneously and poisons or venom butter or oil with vodka it is not known it is possible or not?
The brother as have found out a cancer, have put in hospital and have suggested pochemu-that to not remove, and to destroy pochku-to make himioembolizatsiju for 6 thousand rbl. We were ready already on it, have agreed, but at the last minute through familiar doctors have learned or have found out, that operation is useless and not necessary for a cancer of a kidney. The brother has refused, to him have appointed or nominated nothing, any medicines or nyxes, have discharged from hospital with the sick-list and time ordered to come to a week on reception. Probably, I write chaotically. It would be desirable to state the pain to the expert. We live in a Ulyanovsk and the belief in our doctors is not present. Anybody of anything any more predlaet, in fact at the brother not only a cancer of a kidney.
I inform you epikriz. Patient Shimin Alexander Petrovich, 55 years, was on hospitalization in UOKOD with 24.06.03 on 8.07.03 with the diagnosis: BL. A right kidney 1V item 3N1 plural mts in lungs. A chronic cystitis. A chronic pyelonephritis in a stage of remission. An atherosclerosis of an aorta and its or her branches. The patient was on hospitalization in torakalnom unit UOKOD with 24.06.03 in connection with suspicion on disease in shares of the left lung. 26.06.03 it is carried out RO-skopija lungs: Mts in lungs. 27.06.03 consultation z about urology UOKOD Panchenko: BL a right kidney 1V items 3N1 plural mts in lungs. To the patient carrying out of palliative treatment in conditions of a urology department is possible or probable. Was on hospitalization in urology department UOKOD with 30.06.03. It was planned himioembolizatsija the right renal artery in conditions UOKKB-1. However, the patient at the last minute from the given kind of treatment has refused. From patients the detailed conversation, about consequences preduprezhden is spent. Leaves on an expected treatment on m. It is surveyed: 2.07.03 US: the Chronic cholecystitis. A right kidney: 111955 mm, calyxes or calicles of 3 mm, a parenchyma of 17 mm. In a projection nupoljusa and n 3 education with a precise rough contour, the sizes 9074 is visualized. The Left kidney: 12461, the gemination chls, calyxes or calicles 3, 5 mm, a parenchyma of 17 mm is possible or probable. Concrements in kidneys are not visualized. Patholologically increased retroperitoneal l at are not visualized. OAK: E-5.0 trln/l, NV-1600 g l, TSP-0.9, the Thrombus - 280, L-6.8 mlrd/l, s-71, p-1, e-1, lmf-25, mn-2, SOE-31 mm. 4. Biochemistry: Kreatinin-0.082 mmol l, Mochevina-4.3, the Bilirubin: obshchij-11.9, prjamoj-2.9, neprjamoj-9.0. Saccharum krovi-4, 9 mmol l.
OAM: prozr. Ud. ves-1006, B-traces. L-1 2 in p zr.. Eritr. - a unit
Blood on EDS otritsat. From 10.06.03
Blood on NVs-AG otritsat from 10.06.03.
Group, Rhesus: A/11, positive from 25.06.03
It is recommended: Observation, treatment of the urologist, the oncologist but m. Exception fizioprotsedur, stay under the open solar beams. An avoidance of frigorisms, overheatings. A phytotherapy / the collecting of diuretic grasses, broth of fennel, chistotel, a cowberry leaf or sheet. / at the consent of the patient javka to an oncourologist for the decision of a question about himnoembolizaiii the right renal artery with the subsequent carrying out of an immunotherapy reaferonom. At itself to have analyses of a blood with thrombocytes, urine.
VTE: Works. To give out l with 24.06.033 on 8.07.03, 9. 7. 3 io 11.07.03 otkr-it is continuous on l with 2 06, 03. It is spent through KEK 2.07.03
And yesterday 29.07. In 7 one o'clock in the evening the brother has not died nearly. With it or him there were cramps (it is first time), tongue has grown dumb, he something wished to tell or say and could not. There has not arrived yet first aid we with its or his wife have not died nearly, massed to him a breast, held the spoon in a mouth because the brother did not breathe almost, rattled in premortal cramps. After a nyxis - chloride, longly came to the senses, could not speak. He was frightened, wrote to us on a paper, but is closer to night has started talking. What to us to do or make? Where to go or go? In fact it is necessary to something to do or make urgently. And whether it is possible for something or for something else to make to prolong to him a life?
Please respond us either in conference, or on E-mail: nadusha_dan@inbox. ru.
Yours faithfully, Hope.

The anonym
13.06.2004, 09:29
Treatment by grasses and method of Shevchenko is absolutely useless. In the given situation palliative treatment is possible or probable only. Find the good oncologist. He will help or assist to prolong a life how much or as far as it probably.

Berzoj A.A.
14.06.2004, 05:49
It is bad, that your brother has disagreed on correctly offered treatment - embolization of a renal artery and an immunotherapy.
BUT! He (and only he, instead of you and not its or his wife) accepts or does not accept the reference of the doctor.
Unfortunately, I do not see opportunities for doctors to help or assist your brother - to a tumour of a kidney practically are not sensitive to radial or chemotherapies. And in view of occurrence of clinic of metastasises in a brain, hardly already vozmutsja for carrying out of embolization.

portvein777
15.06.2004, 04:52
Ah - I apologize - - I of type not the doctor - - but all this to me familiarly item or point 1 - you clever men prick It or Him glutoksimom 3 % r-r in current of 2 weeks - - are stabilized limfo-and erythrocytes unequivocally in any soluchae do not supplement a dropper tn biological r-rum it - - a poison or venom for about patients r-tel - = - Haemodesum (potassium) or reopoligljukin (zam bloods preventing dvs-a syndrome) - 200 ml success can pisanut portvein777@mail. ru