PDA

Просмотр полной версии : YESTERDAY to my MOTHER HAVE DIAGNOSED the CARCINOMA OF THE STOMACH And the INTESTINE, BUT she NOT ON..

natasha
13.06.2004, 04:14
YESTERDAY to my MOTHER HAVE DIAGNOSED the CARCINOMA OF THE STOMACH And the INTESTINE, BUT she there is nothing DOES NOT COMPLAIN. The tumour borrows or occupies all stomach. How much she will stretch?

Rabaev G.G.
13.06.2004, 20:22
The treatment planning already exists?

portvein777
14.06.2004, 23:26
Yes che there to think the polychemistry under scheme or plan Ftoruratsil - 1000 mg Doxorubicinum - 60 - 100 mitamitsin - 5 10 mg for a session (time in 3 weeks) if the Real histology voznyj (the guru rabaeva offers ischo 2 alternative schemes or plans - - but This or Thus the most important) if do not give vyshen - you on a residence will poison or persecute with platinum - is NOT YOUR doctor will stretch - - from a month - till SEVERAL YEARS all question - WHETHER whether whether is mts krukenberga there are " expanded lymphonoduses " according to uzi there is an ASCITES - - according to US optimum - with it or this ds to go in minsk (in This country there are no normal clinics) - and there dolbatsja for money the Hyperthermia with PHT with a hyperglycemia (the truth There the scheme or plan worthless - - BUT WHAT to do or make) in this country I anywhere do not recommend you... Success