PDA

Просмотр полной версии : That waits for the patient with a nonresectable cancer of a mandible...

Olga
01.06.2004, 16:35
That waits for the patient with a nonresectable cancer of a mandible

The anonym
03.06.2004, 15:30
The same, as with any nonresectable cancer

Olga
04.06.2004, 00:26
Not ridiculously

The anonym
04.06.2004, 16:48
Anybody also is not dared or does not laugh, business very serious.

Olga
05.06.2004, 22:59
To mine to the daddy 63, since five years he with us did not live, now he has remained one, such independent pensioner, with such disease. He does not know the diagnosis, on what does not complain, products, money I push violently, t. To. Whether to him awkwardly see to accept from me the help. Therefore it is important to me to know about development of this disease.

The anonym
06.06.2004, 15:28
And who has told or said, what at it or him a nonresectable cancer? All can not so badly? All depends on a version of a tumour, its or his prevalence what doctors speak?

Olga
09.06.2004, 07:59
Doctors have told or said that there will be very serious bed patient, a problem in that that the second tumour near to a carotid, therefore anything to make it is impossible. Well and accordingly metastasises.

The anonym
12.06.2004, 23:01
Olja, very much I sympathize, at me too the daddy has died of a cancer of a brain, very hardly died, starvation because metastasises were in all throat, nothing could swallow. But why do not irradiate? And chemistry it can is possible, though age already for chemistry big. But he to know the diagnoses should not, so it is easier. Speak him, what is it all is temporary, all will pass or take place, he will recover, give more attention, caress. It is desirable, that he did not remain longly one that thought of the illness or disease less. Certainly, it awfully to lose the parents, but from a cancer still anything, unfortunately, have not invented.

Rabaev G.G.
14.06.2004, 14:19
Chemotherapy, radial therapy.