PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! My mum 68., has been operated in occasion of a cancer of ovaries, (ek...

Xenia
09.06.2004, 17:36
Hello! My mum 68., has been operated in occasion of a cancer of ovaries, (a hysterectomy with appendages), 2. A week later has passed or has taken place the first course of a chemotherapy - Cisplatinum + an antiemetic preparation. Still the doctor has entered into a dropper, - to mine, Cyclophosphanum (?). 1. Prompt how to remove or take out, please, signs of a giddiness and epigastric pains after a course of a chemotherapy. 2. What additional preparations can be appointed or nominated as restoring and symptomatic therapy for simplification of a status during between courses of a chemotherapy.
3. As you concern to reception of preparations Omega-3, BAD the spark cartilage, antioxidants. I understand, what their action on an organism is not studied or investigated enough, but they are more likely useless or can be harmful?

Rabaev G.G.
13.06.2004, 01:35
1 Discuss with treating vrachem a question on expediency of purpose or appointment of preparation Fezam.
3 is worse from the specified preparations will not be, but also to sense, in the given situation a little.

Xenia
13.06.2004, 22:13
Thanks big for the answer. And from what there can be a sense? What is in general in the world what can be effective in this situation?