PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The child of 10 years has passed or has taken place 1 course of a chemotherapy in occasion of a lymphogranulomatosis of hundred...

Volodja
09.06.2004, 21:15
The child of 10 years has passed or has taken place 1 course of a chemotherapy in occasion of a lymphogranulomatosis a stage 3B. We are treated under report DAL-HD-95. 5 more courses of chemistry and 2 courses of an irradiation Are necessary. Sites of a mediastinum, a neck, retroperitoneal sites are amazed or struck and there are focal lesions of a lien. Prompt please: what to do or make in breaks between courses, whether it is possible to apply tinctures boligolova or similar vegetative poisons or venom? Whether chances of convalescence are great? Respond please!

Elena
13.06.2004, 08:16
I was treated from LGM 1, 5 years. Treatment has finished one year ago. First too heard about miracles about boligolov and others toxicant travki (chistotel and t. Item), but has talked to doctors and has understood, what is it the big risk. Represent, the chemistry is the strongest poison or venom. Knowingly in fact it or her count on the area of a body (remember, have measured weight, body height of your child). And now present, what will be, if you to the child in tea of a poison or venom will add? - to mine to risk it is not necessary. If doctors have undertaken treatment, then chances at you good. From myself I shall add, that are very good travki, but not toxicant. I, for example, drink constantly nastoj roots of a dandelion he not only reduces lymphonoduses, but also helps or assists digestion, protects a liver. Plus are good vitamin travki (fetuses of a mountain ash, a hawthorn) and koze milk (do not forget it or him to boil).
I think, that all at you will turn out. The main thing to be adjusted or be set up on good lad and it is less to cry.
Success to you.