PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Taisija on December, 13th 2001 17 : 57 : 25 Already about half a year at me on dummies or papillas kaki...

The anonym
12.06.2004, 03:56
Taisija on December, 13th 2001 17 : 57 : 25
Already about half a year at me on dummies or papillas any crusts, sometimes they get damp also all papilla becomes wet when I remove or I take out clothes on her there are yellow maculae which at podsyhanii become the same crusts. Since September, 15th I have started to hurt or be ill;be sick and till now it is not known than and with what this illness or disease is connected. Illness or disease begins with a pain in an axilla, fast rise of temperature up to 39, 8 - 40 % and the breast, increasing or being enlarged gde-swells up that on razmer-two, from that party or side where the axilla starts to hurt or be ill;be sick. Gradually with depression of temperature the tumour falls down. First time I was ill with 15.09 - 22.09, second time was ill 30.09 - 05.10, third time with 18.10 - 25.10, fourth time with 24.11 - 03.12. 01. For the first time the therapist has sent me to the gynecologist, he at me has not found anything; during the second illness or disease me have sent to the surgeon with suspicion on a mastitis that too in me have not found out; at illness or disease in third time has passed or has taken place full inspection on a tuberculosis - the tuberculosis is not present; Both the last of time of illness or disease handed over the general or common analysis of a blood, she departed from norm or rate only an ESR for the first time byla-46, in vtoroj-37; was at the dermatologist - she has sent me to the surgeon with impetigo complicated limfodenitom; was on reception at the familiar surgeon who has put me a streptoderma, has appointed or nominated to me to pierce antibiotics (linkomitsin), to put to dummies or papillas of a lotion (hlorgeksidin), to lymphonoduses with alcohol and to drink vitamins. Having made all this duration of my healthy life has increased till 30 days. Whether write to me it, please, can kak-to be connected that with oncologic diseases. Thankful in advance, Taisija.

Kozlov D.V.
12.06.2004, 23:19
To oncologic disease under the description it is not similar. Try to address to the immunologist, it seems it is a question about immunodefitsitnom a status.