PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Zdrastvujte! To my mum have diagnosed - foolikuljarnaja limfoma (not hodzhki...

Sergey
10.06.2004, 08:32
Zdrastvujte! To my mum have diagnosed - foolikuljarnaja limfoma (not hodzhkinskaja). She has passed or has taken place a course of a chemotherapy then lymphonoduses have come to norm or rate, but in a month they began to grow again. Will pass or take place a repeated course of a chemotherapy to her very difficultly and there is no guarantee of result. Whether prompt, please, there are any medicines and other methods of treatment of the given disease.

Rabaev G.G.
11.06.2004, 13:02
It is necessary projm from 4 up to 6 courses.

Sergey
11.06.2004, 22:50
Excuse, I was mistaken, she has passed or has taken place 6 courses with an interval in three weeks. Prompt please in occasion of medicines.

Sergey
12.06.2004, 22:40
Zdrastvujte the Doctor! My mum (53) with the diagnosis - foolikuljarnaja limfoma (not hodzhkinskaja) has passed or has taken place 6 courses of a chemotherapy with an interval of 3 weeks then lymphonoduses have come to norm or rate, but in a month they began to grow again. Prompt what to do or make, please, further? Whether there Are any medicines?