PDA

Просмотр полной версии : My relative - the young girl has died of a cancer of ovaries. Has burned down modzhno...

Estella
09.06.2004, 01:45
My relative - the young girl has died of a cancer of ovaries. Has burned down modzhno to tell or say for short time - before its or her our doctors - give the god to them health treated it or her from... How much. Also ogna went and abroad - not prozodila temperature, tussis - and ANYBODY!!! On kakkom uzi could not diagnose it or her till the moment of its or her mors and opening. What is such - really it is impossible to find out a cancer on rannne stalii in such places And recently my girlfriend - her only 23 years - a saw, smoked, went in for sports and up to the extremity or end of days remained blossoming - too has died and almost also - and uzi nothing has shown any. She simply complained of temperature. It or Her have brought to hospital treated than that for what and anybody (though I saw in the directory on an oncology that tussis of a problem of a throat and neprehodjashaja the temperature is one their primary attributes of a cancer) has not told or said to her that there can be this that and is On its or her Friday she became better also zasobiralas home and in vsokresene she has died is was so unexpectedly that anybody dazhde has not understood anything and have then told or said that it or she had a cancer of lymphonoduses. Not uzheli it is not defined or determined - and on gynecology including - will slowly die and do not learn or find out

The anonym
10.06.2004, 07:05
Estella if across all Russia posobirat such cases will be thousand, the cancer unfortunately is very artful

Irina of 47 years
12.06.2004, 08:10
Acute glandular hyperplasia of an epithelium, fragment fibro-zhelestogo a polyp without a cover or an integumentary epithelium with the phenomena kojlotsitoza, rezervno--a cellular hyperplasia