PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Good afternoon. The doctor advise how better to remove please rodinku on gru...

Galina
05.06.2004, 16:40
Good afternoon. The doctor advise how better to remove please rodinku on a breast? noa black also grows. 1 doctor has told or said that it is possible to remove simply for 10 minutes how much or as far as has understood kakimto a burning out. 2 doctor has told or said that it is necessary to do or make a full narcosis and to cut out sglubi that cells have not got in vessels. Terribly and and so. kk it is more safe??? Thanks

Elena
09.06.2004, 13:19
It safely and absolutely not painfully. Burn out liquid nitrogen, a smell unpleasant, but any morbid sensations. And scars practically does not remain. A narcosis at such intervention it is simple smeshen. He will do much harm to an organism, and sense from it or him any more. Be not afraid, to me deleted 3 rodinki, I at all have not felt:))

Galina
11.06.2004, 07:04
Elena of thanks for the answer, but at me pavor for consequences.... And suddenly in some years still chtont will get out on the same place or in other... All taki rodinki though and kachkstvennye but all taki tumours... What will tell or say? I vprintsipe do not hurt I am afraid and posledsvy