PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Dear experts. Please prompt me lechenie-a cancer left legkog...

Sergey (Kiev)
07.06.2004, 01:48
Dear experts. Please prompt me lechenie-a cancer of the left lung. 4 stage. The man 1949 g birthes. The cytogram has shown malignant new education, an adenocarcinoma, a pleuritis. Has passed or has taken place 3 courses himioterrapii (vitolibin, karboplatin, vipinzit, novelbin). Heard, what now literally treatment for similar cases (where several months ago has been found? Than? How?). Help or assist!!

Kozlov D.V.
07.06.2004, 19:16
Not - what exactly you heard a secret? In occasion of PHT - it is meaningful to pass on gemzar with Cisplatinum + intrapleural HT.

Sergey
09.06.2004, 02:44
Thanks for the answer.
Unfortunately details about opening I do not know. Heard just the information on treatment of a cancer of 4 stages like goes from Novosibirsk. What do you know about it or this?
If it is possible tell more in detail about a preparation gemzar, this new medicine??
And in occasion of your advice or council - intrapleural Hterapija, which medicine it is necessary to spend it or her

Kozlov D.V.
09.06.2004, 07:40
Time from Novosibirsk, most likely about a hyperthermia: - ((Gemzar - new himiopreparat which has shown greater or big efficiency at a cancer of a lung, rather than the previous schemes or plans (at nemelkokletochnom). The intrapleural chemistry can be spent many preparations, napr., preparations of platinum.