PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Dear doctors, I address to you in connection with nonprofessionalism local t...

Olga
25.05.2004, 07:33
Dear doctors, I address to you in connection with nonprofessionalism of the local therapist. At me a plural vascular eruption on a body. As though tiny bursted sosudiki or petechias as them the therapist names. The analysis of a blood the general or common in norm or rate, trmbotsity and time svetryvaemosti too in norm or rate. On uzi on 2 mm. The lien is increased, JU and in general absolutely healthy person and on what except for an eruption I do not complain. When has appeared too I do not know, did not pay attention. Prompt to to me to address and whether it is necessary in general. The therapist has told or said, what is it can be a sign of a leukosis, a hepatitis and it is a lot of that else. But to speak so it is absolutely nonprofessional, as for inspection she does not offer anything else to me.

The anonym
27.05.2004, 22:55
Spit upon this eruption, differently doctors will tire out or drive you in a tomb Was convinced on itself, now here in 34 years after too assiduous campaigns on doctors I perish from "elementary" operation

Smirnov D.R.
30.05.2004, 13:06
Similar pathology in the competence of doctors different spetsialnostej-first of all the therapist, further infektsionista, a hematologist, as a last resort the dermatologist. Whether medicines accepted?

Lyudmila
02.06.2004, 12:11
Olga, at me too such problem. I have seen or overlooked on the Internet. The eruption most likely represents punctual or dot hemangiomas. You type or collect in search " red points on a body " will find set of the same questions. Law is interesting, that by prochitanym to questions at the majority of people of a point start to appear on arms or hand, forearms, later creeping away on all body. Surprisingly as at such quantity or amount of people with identical problems doctors do not show zainteresovanosti directed by the diagnosis. Olga if it is possible, answer a question: whether there Are at you papillomas axillas or on a body, if there is that what (flat or peaked or acuminate) and in what quantity or amount.

Olga
05.06.2004, 11:54
Thanks for answers. Lyudmila, and what such papillomas, you mean warts?. Eslim yes, that is. Literally dve-three on arms or hand, flat and some years. The therapist asked nothing about it, but as you have correctly noticed, it in anybody does not cause or cause any interest. Among other things, it in fact and cosmetic defect of which it would be desirable to get rid. I am going to to a hematologist, and that seems to me, that it is more than all of them and more, is direct obsession. At you such eruption for a long time?

Lyudmila
06.06.2004, 12:34
Olga, small red points have started to appear at me on arms or hand (basically forearms) about 3 years ago. First I have not paid to it attention, thought that bursted sosudiki. Gradually they began to appear on other parts of a body, but it is much less, than on arms or hand (on arms or hand of now simply hundred). Appear basically in the winter, during the moment of weakening imuniteta. This winter I any more on a joke was frightened. Has started to study or investigate the given question on the Internet. Has surprised law, that at the majority of people with a similar problem red points start to appear on forearms. My assumption (not demonstrable, only indirectly) occurrence of punctual or dot hemangiomas (which, by the way, consider or count as good-quality tumours kappiljarov) is probably connected with papillomovirusom. At me too axillas of a papilloma (too flat, practically not appreciable). This winter and at my husband on the left arm or hand red points have started to appear. I have examined it or him, only under the left axilla it or he has flat papillomas (wart) - pieces seven. Has followed in the winter a medical policy of starvation (two times for 5 days), occurrence of new hemangiomas practically while it was possible to stop. To remove punctual or dot hemangiomas it is possible in a beauty salon, but in such quantity or amount it is unprofitable. Has decided to delete only fur-trees will appear on the face. I while think, how to me to be further.
To the doctor necessarily descend or go.
Keep me, please, posted business or affairs. On Sunday, the truth, I leave for holiday on two weeks.

OLGA
08.06.2004, 10:18
ljudmila, I shall necessarily keep you posted, come, when will return. Happily to have a rest