PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello the doctor! I already wrote to you in May and I wish to express gratitude z...

Julia
05.06.2004, 15:13
Hello the doctor! I already wrote to you in May and I wish to express gratitude for the received comments.
And as I ask you prokomentirovat following stuatsiju: to the Father have spent "radical" operation in occasion of a cancer of a lung. As a result of operation the lung is removed completely and as some lymph nodes are removed. Operation was in May, and state of health till now not so, dorsodynias. Has now come to work is it or him encourages a little.
Respond please what average period of an aftertreatment after such operation? Recommend to pass or take place ro-the test to exclude fine metastasises and as to pass or take place a course of a maintenance therapy a preparation of "Megamines". What do you think of such research and treatment? Many thanks for the answer.

Rabaev G.G.
06.06.2004, 06:40
Rehabilitational eriod long till 6 months, a full aftertreatment to reach or achieve difficultly. To the Megamine and R-to the test or dough I concern skeptically.